Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere hopes move revives his Eng ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ESPACE ADMINISTRATIF -> RECRUTEMENT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 07:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere hopes move revives his Eng Répondre en citant

West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere hopes move revives his England prospects

ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด New West Ham signing Jack Wilshere says the prospect of reviving his England career was a big factor behind his decision to stay in the Premier League.The midfielder was overlooked in Gareth Southgate's 23-man England squad for the World Cup in Russia, a decision which left him "incredibly disappointed".

The omission came while Wilshere was at a crossroads in his club career, with the 26-year-old going on to end his 17-year association with Arsenal before joining West Ham on a free.Having signed a three-year deal last week, Wilshere told Sky Sports News he hopes to perform his way back into the international fold.

ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด "That's a big reason why I stayed in the Premier League. I've always said before, I love playing for my country, I'm proud to do it and it's been a while since I've done it," he said."While I'm playing and I'm still fit and healthy, I want to be playing for England."Asked if Southgate has been in contact regarding his England future, Wilshere replied: "Not really, but I'm sure it's open to every English player. As long as you're playing well, you're fit, and doing well for your club that's all you can do, and then rely on the England manager to pick you."

ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Under Southgate, England enjoyed a run to the World Cup semi-finals before coming unstuck against Croatia in extra-time.Wilshere, who has played at two major tournaments for England, said he was proud of his country's effort, but denied it provided him with added motivation to force his way back into the side.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 07:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ESPACE ADMINISTRATIF -> RECRUTEMENT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006